Monday, June 04, 2007

PayPerPost- Anyone heard of it?

I signed up with PayPerPost on May 17th of this year and finally got to writing a post for payment. I wrote the post on May 24, 2007 and got approved and paid for it today, June 4th. This will be my fourth paid post and I will have made just under $30. That's not bad for four posts huh?
I was told about blog marketing by a friend I used to work with at Chacha who is now making around 150.00 a day! I am so glad he introduced me to this because as soon as my ratings go up, I will start to make a decent income from it. I home school my kids, and am a student myself so my income is nonexistent. PayPerPost will open doors for me at home that I have not found elsewhere, and best of all, it is free. There is absolutely nothing to purchase, so no risk involved. If you are interested making some extra money you can click on the badge on the side of my posts and sign up! It's that easy.

No comments: