Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Summer Program Keeps Children's Minds Sharp and Active


Score Educational Centers is now offering Summer Camps for children to continue learning or even advance their learning while still enjoying their summer break. The program I am talking about is called Score!30. This program offers 30 one hour sessions that can be done daily or spread out through the summer. You can look up the specific program by your child's grade level to see what would be taught.
I have written in to see when I can sign my two children (pictured above with all their other home schooled cousins) up. They are homeschooled but I think this program will give them a chance to see what teaching from another source is like and it will also give them a chance to socialize with others in their grade. You guys should check it out, I know I will!



No comments: