Friday, June 15, 2007

Planning A Trip? Have I Got The Site For YOU!

Hey all, are you planning on taking a trip any time soon? My family and I are going to go New York this summer to see the Yanks in their stadium one last time before they build the other one. When we do we had thought we would drive because to fly is too expensive. Boy were we wrong. I went to this Hotel Reservations web site that offers Cheap Air Fair, Cheap Hotels and Cheap Car Rentals.

I went searching for a flight from Denver, CO to Newark, NY and just about fell off my chair when I saw the price. For six of us it was under $1200!!! Can you believe that? At most sites, that's how much it would be for just four of us. I was so excited that I had to see what the combination of Air, Hotel and Car Rental would be. I laughed with pleasure to see that us six could take a flight from Denver, Colorado straight through to New York, stay in a hotel 1 mile from Times Square and have a minivan for our whole entire trip for less than 600 a person! Seriously, it equaled out to be $3431 for the ENTIRE trip! Can you even believe that?!

Ok, now I know I have been bragging about the prices and they are TRULY great but I also wanted to tell you guys about the user friendliness of the Hotel Reservations web site. It is so easy to navigate through and find exactly what you are looking for. I know you all know what I am talking about when I say that there are some really nice products and web sites out there, but the fact that they are hard to navigate will turn most users off. This is where hotelreservations.com is different. Every page I went to has easy to find information with step by step procedures to get you to the information that you are looking for.

If you are planning on a trip or even if you think you can't afford one, check out this site guys! It will be worth your time!


No comments: